Trumm Drug Pharmacy had a record breaking digital launch last month. The chart above says it all. Here are the five things Trumm Drug did that made a huge impact.
- Appoint a digital champion. Often the owner or pharmacist is just too busy or is not a digital native. Most stores have one digital savvy employee who would love to be the digital champion – in this case it was Jackie Erickson who does marketing for the pharmacy.
- Educate staff. Ask patients if they would like a text message with the mobile app (all Digital Pharmacist websites offer the “text to phone” mobile download feature).
- Advertise with bag stuffers. Include them on each prescription bag and outline the benefits of downloading the mobile app (we can help you design an effective bag stuffer. Just reach out to your Digital Marketing Expert at [email protected])
- Promote the mobile app online through the website, E-newsletter and social media advertising.
- Leverage digital reviews to motivate staff and close the loop.
The results were overwhelming. Since launch, 241 patients have downloaded the mobile app, 1,726 unique visitors have gone to the website and 420 digital refills have been submitted. This translates into a 22x ROI on Jackie’s monthly investment in the program.
“We are excited to see our customers downloading our new app and sending us great reviews about our pharmacies”. – Jackie Erickson of Trumm Drug.
To learn more about the Digital Pharmacist Platform that Jackie uses, give us a call at (877) 959-7550 or email us at [email protected].