Self-reflection is not only vital to your personal life, but it’s also important for your business. Learn to capitalize on your strengths and improve your weaknesses, both personally and professionally, but completing a year end reflection.
A year end reflection
One of the best ways to review the past year is to ask yourself a few questions. These questions should help you dig deeper into what happened last year – from accomplishments, to lessons learned and challenges you experienced. It will also help you reflect on new skills you have acquired throughout the year and how you can continue to grow moving forward.
To help with your year end reflection, here are fifteen questions to ask yourself.
- What was most important goal that I achieved this year?
- What did I learn about myself this year?
- What was the biggest thing I accomplished this year in my career?
- What new skills or knowledge did I learn this year?
- What was a mistake that I made this year and what did I learn from it?
- What was the biggest obstacle I overcame this year?
- What is one specific thing I learned about myself this year?
- What was the most fun thing I did this year?
- What was my favorite memory from this year?
- What do I want more of next year?
- What do I want less of next year?
- What was one time I stood up for myself this year?
- What is the biggest time saving skill I learned this year?
- What am I most grateful for this year?
- If I could travel back to the beginning of the year, what advice would I give myself?
Now that you’ve completed your year end reflection, use the answers to these questions to better prepare for the next year.
Stay tuned for next week’s feature on 5 ways to bring your pharmacy business forward this year.