2016 was a big year for RxWiki. Check out a summary of our highlights, new products that were launched, and our goals to make 2017 even better.
- We signed a new 5-year agreement to provide NCPA members the latest digital solutions
- We won awards at Healthcare Texas, were named one of Austin Inno’s “50 on Fire,” and one of the “17 Austin Tech Companies to Watch in 2017”
- We welcomed 500 more pharmacies; now 1,870 pharmacies are using the Digital Pharmacist platform
- 300,000 patients engage on the platform every month
- Since October, 25,000 patients have set mobile refill reminders
- In the last 6 weeks, more than 2,000 patients left rave reviews about their community pharmacy
- Mobile App Version 7.0 – the most feature-packed version of our app with refill reminders, medication reminders, and manufacturer coupons, all designed to improve the patient experience and medication adherence.
- Patient Verified Reviews – patients can now write a review on your pharmacy after completing an online or mobile refill. Thousands of patients have already left reviews, with an average of a 4.8 out of 5 – what a win for independent pharmacy!
- Coupon Database – patients and pharmacy staff can now find manufacturer coupons right on your website, no Googling necessary.
- Digital Marketing 2.0 – the next evolution of our digital marketing program, we now tap into email marketing, Promo Cards in your mobile app, and social media like Facebook, Google, and Yelp to drive traffic to your website.
- Classes – you can educate your patients with turn-key wellness classes created by Anyssa Garza, Pharm.D. and her team on topics light smoking cessation, weight-loss, and diabetes. These are now accessible right from your RxWiki Dashboard.
For 2017, our goals are to keep growing your business, increase engagement with your patients, and further integrate into your workflow. So keep your eyes out for products like monthly Digital Health Checks, integration with major pharmacy management systems, and 2-way SMS communication with patients. And course, these are just a few of the exciting products we have planned for next year. Stay tuned for 2017!