Let marketing do the work for you this Labor Day.
Feel free to include the following Labor Day promotion in your social media strategy.
Below are five tips on how you can successfully market your pharmacy as the one-stop shop for each season.
1) Go digital. Place promotions on your website, mobile app and social media accounts. Promoting online will allow you to reach more of your patients and have a higher conversion rate. (If you need help, ask us about our Digital Marketing program where we help take care of promotions for you).
2) Make your offer compelling and for a limited time. Attract patients with discounts or promotions that are of real value and have an expiration date. Example: “Get $5 off when you spend $20 or more. Valid through 12/2”.
3) Make redemption easy. Let patients redeem the offer by showing your staff the ad from their mobile phone or a printout from the website or email newsletter.
4) Track your results. Create a sale code for your point of sale to easily track how many new and existing patients redeemed the promotion.
5) Leverage your email newsletter. According to Statista, the number of e-mail users in the United States is expected to reach nearly 255 million by the end of 2020. And consumers commonly cite they prefer brands and companies contact them through e-mail.
If you are a Digital Pharmacist customer, email marketing capability is already built into your Digital Pharmacist platform. That means you can send emails out to your patients with a couple of clicks. Let your newsletter do the marketing for you starting next week, by including the Labor Day Promotion. For more information on email marketing, be sure to check out How To Better Leverage Your Email Newsletter.
Back to School, Flu Season, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and Christmas — are all around the corner and are all great opportunities for you to drive patients into your store.
See below for a few more examples of promotions that you can take advantage of and include in your marketing strategy this year.
For help creating and evaluating your pharmacy’s digital marketing strategy, give us a call at 877-959-7550 or email [email protected].