Follow the below tips and tricks to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Digital Pharmacist mobile app!
Make it easy for your patients to download your mobile app.
- Ask for your patients phone number and text them a direct link to download your app.
With Digital Pharmacist, you’ll have access to our text-to-refill feature. When a patient is checking out, ask for their phone number and enter it in the text-to-refill part of the website. Once entered, your patient will receive a direct link to download your mobile app – straight to their phone!
- Patients can also download the mobile app from the App or Google Play store. The mobile app will be listed as “PocketRX”. Once they download, they’ll enter in your Zip Code and will be able to link to your pharmacy.
- Include a direct link to download the app from the app store in your next email marketing campaign.
Make sure your patients know your app is free.
The Digital Pharmacist mobile app will make your patients lives easier and will help keep them healthier. With the app, they can request to refill their prescription with the push of a button and can set up automated alerts to be notified when they need to take their medicine.
Know where your refills are sent.
There are two different places that your refills may go, depending on whether or not we’re integrated with your PMS.
- Ideally, we’re integrated. If that’s the case, we will automatically send all refills from the website or mobile app and send directly to your PMS queue.
- If we’re unable to integrate with your PMS system, we will fax you refill requests.
Understand what features are available to you.
- The mobile app offers all the features that are available on the website, but it is optimized for the mobile experience.
- Pharmacists love the easy and convenient patient refill feature, where patients can refill their prescription information right from the app – with the click of a few buttons.
- Patients can also set up medication reminders to send push notifications to their phone when it is time to take their medication.
- We also offer health news section so that your patients can stay up to date with the latest health news.